Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Wait: Seven Weeks And Counting... #Romance @MillsandBoon #Books #HarlequinKISS


It's now been seven weeks since I emailed my partial of Sexiest Eye Candy To Lust After to Harlequin Mills & Boon. 

I was fine to wait the 24 weeks they advise, until someone mentioned that one of her friends heard back within seven weeks! You can imagine now I've hit the seven week mark, I've started writing my latest WIP with one eye on my Inbox. 

I keep telling myself it's unlikely I'd hear so soon. 

Why doesn't that assurance work??

On one hand, I like the wait because it gives me a chance to finish the two projects I'm working on, then possibly have a second finished MS for the KISS line by the time I hear back on the partial of Sexiest Eye Candy

The flip side is that I'd love to hear quickly so I haven't got a polished MS sitting on my hard drive collecting cyber dust-bunnies. You would think the pressure of getting out two new MSs would keep me too busy to Inbox watch, wouldn't you?

Nah.

I'm a seasoned Inbox Watcher, me. Day and night my email Inbox is on full stalk alert. And the great thing is the new Yahoo email auto-refresh so I don't have to waste time doing the job. 

I'd like to say I'm not chewing my nails and drinking way too much tea, but sadly that is the place I'm at. I'll let you know the outcome of my sub as soon as I know.



bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)