Monday, December 23, 2013

Monique's Monday Morsel ~ Wk 4 #amwriting #romancereaders #RomCom




Lily & Justin Are Getting Married 

~ Monday Morsel ~
Week 4
(Life is perfect ... until the wedding plans begin!)

© Monique DeVere 2013
Crystal Swan Publications
All Rights Reserved


Julie tossed her head back and laughed. “I can totally imagine you on the slopes.” She made the swish-swish motion of a pretend skier.
Lily joined in the laughter as she lowered herself onto her cream leather high back executive chair. “If you picture me sliding head first down a half diamond slope, you’d be bang on.”
“I would have paid good money to see that.”
“Hey!”
Julie dropped onto a chair in front of Lily’s desk. “So, I’m waiting.”
Lily unzipped her laptop bag and extracted her tablet and keyboard case. “For what?”
She withstood Julie's intense scrutiny for several seconds as she offloaded her paraphernalia from the bag.
“Oh my goodness!” Julie sprang forward. “Why didn’t I guess straight away? It makes perfect sense now I think about it." She swept her arms in a dramatic arc through mid air. "The glow ... the blissful smile ... the pretending not to know what I’m talking about. You’re pregnant!”

bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

6 comments:

  1. How fun! And what a wonderfully colorful blog site! Merry Christmas Monique.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      Thanks so much for stopping by!!! I do love company :). Merry Christmas to you too! :)

      Delete
  2. I really can't wait to read this book, Monique! It sounds so fun. Hope you have a great xmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Simone,

      If you sign up to my Newsletter, you'd be first to grab a free copy the moment it's published!

      Merry Christmas to you also! :)

      Delete
  3. Great tease! I love this. Thank you for sharing. Love your site too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Alicia,

      Thank you!!

      Thanks for visiting. I do love your company :D

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)