Sunday, January 10, 2021

ADAM: Her Deal Maker to be Serialized! #RomanceReaders #RomanticComedy #RomanceReads #FREERomanceReads #KindleUnlimited #eBooks

I'm so excited about this new venture. Starting January 13th, 2021 until February 10th, 2021 ADAM: Her Deal Maker will be serialized. Each Wednesday a follow-on part of the book will be released. There are five parts in total. Readers can choose to either read ADAM: Her Deal Maker in episodes for FREE with Kindle Unlimited or purchase the original book to read at the reader's convenience. 

I used to love the serialization of books in magazines and newspapers. The excitement of looking forward to the next episode each week was fantastic.


Remembering this sense of anticipation, I've decided to serialize the Pleasure Flights Series. So, not only will book #1 ADAM: Her Deal Maker be coming out in episodes, so will book #2 DILLON: Her Rule Breaker and... drum roll, please! Book #3 HARLEY: Her Risk Taker will follow after. You can expect DILLON: Her Rule Breaker to start serialization on February 17th, 2021 through to March 17th, 2021. Then part one of  HARLEY: Her Risk Taker will be available on March 24th, 2021. Isn't that exciting?

I almost decided to knock this series on the head. In fact, I came very close to unpublishing my books--with the exception of those still under TWRP. For several months, I've been re-evaluating my writing career.


While I love writing romance, I often struggled to reconcile writing love scenes with my Christianity. Yes, I know the obvious answer would be to simply omit love scenes from my books and make them completely sweet romances. Here is where another dilemma takes hold. If I'm going to write sweet romances, why don't I just go straight into Christian romance? See? It just becomes all sorts of complicated. On the flip side, I've spent years building a Brand and my readers expect love scenes. If I have to start over to build a readership, I might as well dive right into Christian fiction and be done with it. I've already written a post about this subject: What? She's a Christian and She Writes That??, so I won't rehash it here. Needless to say, each time I took the problem to my heavenly Father, I got the same answer. Sometimes it's hard to trust that something as basically human as lovemaking would be okay with Father--who knew? In the end, I decided to continue to write contemporary romance and romantic comedy, as well as to embrace my new venture into Christian women's fiction and Christian speculative thrillers. I'm aiming to get the first book in the Christian women's fiction entitled Soul Food Prayer Group; Ladies Who Pray out this year, and also the first book in my new 3-book Christian speculative thriller series out by the end of the year.

I have huge plans regarding my writing for the next few months. Here's praying they all come to fruition.  

Meanwhile, you can pre-order ADAM: Her Deal Maker (PART ONE) from AMAZON to read FREE with KindleUnlimited.

Or purchase the book from:

AMAZON | BARNES & NOBLE | ibOOKS| KOBO | SMASHWORDS |

When you get a moment, check it out. In fact, go and do it now :)

 

bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)