Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Divorce Etiquette


I got my cover for Divorce Etiquette yesterday. The look on the female model's face says everything, doesn't it?
I haven't got a release date yet. Will keep you posted. Rest assured, I'll be broadcasting the news the moment I hear.
As you can see, I've created a book trailer. Don't forget to have a look. If you'd like to leave a comment about the trailer, you can leave it on the comments part of this post.
As always, thanks for dropping by.
bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

2 comments:

  1. Monique,

    Great trailer! I'm so excited for you! You have a great story there, and lots of people are going to love the book.

    Let me know when I can post a blurb and cover picture on my web site for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)