Tuesday, March 27, 2012

NEW BLOG SERIES: Fast Writing

Ever wondered how prolific authors get so many books out there while you're still struggling with one? I often wonder this myself, so I've been on the hunt for these amazing writing! I've had a number of authors who are willing to give us the lowdown on writing fast.
As from Friday this week, March 30th 2012, I'll be interviewing a prolific writer about her/his methods on writing fast.

If this is a subject you're dying to find out more about, do come and hang with me here each Friday when I'll be interviewing a different author.

My first interviewee is Nicola Marsh, she writes for Harlequin Mills & Boon and has now expanded into chick-lit. I don't know about you, but I can't wait to hear what she has to say on the subject of writing fast!

Don't forget to come and visit with me and Nicola on Friday.
bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

4 comments:

  1. Great idea for a series, Monique! I'm always amazed by prolific writers ~ would love to learn their secrets;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea. I am in desperate need of all the tips I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ursala, Martha & Crystal,

    Thanks for your lovely comments! I, too, am seriously in awe of anyone who can write fast. I used to be able to, but then self-doubt got in the way. It's a subject I'm very interested in, so you can bet I will get the lowdown on all the techniques I can find. Plus I'll also be sharing what I learn along the way. I think this might be a loooooong series LOL.

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)