Monday, April 5, 2010

Rolling Up My Sleeves

Okay Holy week and Easter is now over. We have today as a bank holiday to get over, for some, a long week of church services and for others, copious amounts of chocolates. I didn't do the chocolate overindulgence, but I only made a few services since Meg tires easily and I have to be conscious of exposing her to too many germs and sudden weather changes, which can make her sick. 


Anyway, I haven't been writing much these last few weeks and I am anxious to get some more work out there. Let's Pretend just go released on Wednesday and I'm waiting for More Than a Playboy's galley. Also, Harlequin Mills & Boon is considering the full of Zach's Rebound Girl for their HeatTM line. All good stuff, but I would like to buckle down and see what I'm really capable of.


This said, I'm working on another story to submit to HM&B and a couple more for TWRP. This is Meg's last week of intensive chemo for a little while--she's still on chemo but not as invasive a treatment--so I have seven weeks in which to make real progress.


Wish me great time management & inspiration!
   
bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

5 comments:

  1. Good luck for Meg for her last week. Hope she'll recover fairly quickly from her ordeal.

    Oh, you keep the muse busy. Can't wait to read! Fingers crossed for ZRG!

    Hugs,
    Cathie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have complete faith in you! You are amazing and I can't wait to see what comes next for you.

    Sending good thoughts for Meg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My you have a lot going on, not to mention all the wonderful things you do on the side.
    Rolling up your sleeves and getting busy writing is one of your greatest assets. I can't wait to read another book. Good luck with Zach's rebound your a great writer and the whole reason I keep at it.
    Hugs,
    Neecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you'll be busy for a while! Good news about M&B.

    I'm glad Megyn will get a break soon. Give her my love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, ladies,

    I haven't started yet, but I have high hopes.

    Hugs,
    Monique

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)