Monday, June 15, 2009

Free Read Romantic Short Story


Do you like free reads? I know I do. There’s just something superlative about getting something for free, isn’t it?


Offering free reads is a great way to market yourself as an author. It gives readers the opportunity to view your writing style before they put money on you. Some may think that’s a gamble. I think if the reader likes you she/he’s sure to keep an eye out for your books, and if not, at least they haven’t parted with hard-earned cash for the privilege of disappointment.


So, with this in mind I’ve put up a free short story on my Free Reads page over at my website. Pop on over and get yourself a free read on me.

Until next time.
Happy reading x
bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)