Thursday, November 29, 2012

MORE THAN FRIENDS IS A #FREE #eBook ALL WEEKEND!

This weekend is my 22nd Wedding Anniversary and also my... umm...22nd Birthday! They say 40 is the new 20 so I'm going with that. :0)

Remember when you were a kid and on your birthday your mum would send you to school with sweets to share with your classmates? I'm doing something similar this weekend with my new Romantic Comedy MORE THAN FRIENDS.

This whole weekend ~ from December 1st to midnight December 2nd MORE THAN FRIENDS IS FREE! And to help me celebrate, a couple of my author friends have joined me and will also be giving away free copies of one of their books. 

Celeste Jones ~ The Birthday Wish

Kathy L Wheeler ~ Quotable
 


I cordially invite you to download your FREE copy of MORE THAN FRIENDS this weekend, and would you please tell your friends? My birthday wish is to have MORE THAN FRIENDS rank in the top #20 eBooks at Amazonplease make my wish come true. :0)

 




More Than Friends Amazon USA Link
bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

2 comments:

  1. HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR MONIQUE . I would like to have your signed copy of More Than FRIENDS SO PL SEND ME ONE . Greetings and Love Jarnail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)