Friday, May 14, 2010

Award Update

Well, the wait is finally over and, although Divorce Etiquette didn't win the Joan Hessayon Award, my heartfelt congrats goes to Lucy King who did. It was an honour to be included in this years shortlist. Thank you all who wished me luck and rooted for me.

This is what they had to say about Divorce Etiquette: "A sophisticated love story in which the relationship between the hero and heroine is marred by cleverly-worked misunderstandings. The sexual conflict is tangible, and the story concludes with a real ahh-factor ending which brings the book to a very satisfactory close."


Great big hugs! 
bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you didn't win, Mon. It would've been deserved. Fab, positive comments, though. That makes it all worthwhile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cathie.

    I just love the sophisticated bit. Especially as it's one of the words I've always daydreamed would be said about my books! Result!

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)