Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

It's my birthday!


This year has been a good year, with more ups than downs. People usually begin the new year on January 1st. I begin my new year the day of my birthday. At some point today I will sit and re-evaluate my plans, and make new ones.


This whole year has been an internal battle on what I should be writing. I've decided to go with the flow. Especially since I got a request for a full from Harlequin Mills & Boon, which I hope to get to them by the end of December.


You never know, by my next birthday (the big 4-oh) I might be celebrating a turn in my writing career!


As for b-day prezzies, I can't wait to read Wendy Alec's new release Son of Perdition -yay!


Anyway, thanks for hanging out with me. Have a little champagne and some of this delicious posh chocolate, but please don't sit on the chaise longue, that's my thinking chair...

bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

1 comment:

  1. Happy (slightly belated) Birthday, Mon!

    I'll just raise my glass of bubbly to you, my fellow Sagittarian, while I sit over on that sofa by the window, munching a yummy choccie ... ;-)
    I hope you had a lovely day with all your family around.

    Hugs, Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)