Saturday, October 3, 2009

What a Saturday

Woke at six this morning with high hopes for my Saturday. Then discovered hackers are targeting author’s sites.

Being paranoid...I mean sensible, I rushed over to my website to check that it was all right. As far as I can see, it’s fine, praise God!!

Needless to say, my day has been totally derailed and to add a little extra irritation, I can’t get my Dragon Naturally Speaking software to work! It’s been months since I last used it and never seem to have the time to spend to sort it out.


I sincerely hope your Saturday is sailing along smoother than mine.


bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

2 comments:

  1. It will get better. Just remember that this is a day the Lord has made. Rejoice and be glad in it!

    What is the Dragon software for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hiya, hon. The software is so I can walk around and write straight onto my computer through dictation. It worked fine a few months ago, but decided to stop at the crucial time when I wanted to show my husband he didn't waste £200 on yet another one of my harebrained ideas.

    When I lamented that I couldn't get it to work, he said. "Money well-spent then?" Oops! :)

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)