Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Mother’s Day to All Mothers Out There.



Here in the UK it’s Mothering Sunday, and what a blessed day it’s been. For the first time in a while, I had all my kids – four children and I grandchild – with hubby and me at church today.

I can’t tell you how good it felt to have my babies all together. If you’re a parent of young adults, you’ll understand what I mean when I say it’s hard to pin them down for family time.


Anyway, I’m having a great Mother’s Day, and not because I got lots of lovely chockies, flowering plants, home-school made fudge – yum, I do love fudge!


Not even because I got a fab new Sony Reader... {insert huge grin here} But because I’m thankful for all my beautiful, talented, wonderful children.


More importantly, I’m thankful to God for blessing me with health, so I get to watch my kids grow from babies to funny, entertaining kids and on to wonderful adults.


Have a great day all who's celebrating Mother’s Day today.


God bless!



bloggerwidgets
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I greatly appreciate it! :) :)